Rajasthan Revised Pay 2017 : Pay Matrix Table
Rajasthan-pay-matrix-PB1- Level 1-9: Click Here
Rajasthan-pay-matrix-PB2- Level 10-13: Click Here
Rajasthan-pay-matrix-PB3- Level 14-20: Click Here
Rajasthan-pay-matrix-PB4- Level 21-24: Click Here
Rajasthan Govt Servants Pay Matrix Calculator 2017
Fixation of pay in the revised pay structure
(1) The pay of a Government servant who elects, or is deemed to have elected under rule 9 to be governed by the revised pay structure on and from the 1st October, 2017, shall, unless in any case the Governor by special order otherwise directs, be fixed separately in respect of his substantive pay in the permanent post on which he holds a lien or would have held a lien if such lien had not been suspended, and in respect of his pay in the officiating post held by him, in the following manner, namely:-
(A) in the case of all employees-
(i) the pay in the applicable Level in the Pay Matrix shall be the pay obtained by multiplying the existing basic pay by a factor of 2.57, rounded off to the nearest rupee and the figure so arrived at will be located in that Level in the Pay Matrix and if such an identical figure corresponds to any Cell in the applicable Level of the Pay Matrix, the same shall be the pay, and if no such Cell is available in the applicable Level, the pay shall be fixed at the immediate next higher Cell in that applicable Level of the Pay Matrix.
Illustration:(ii) if the minimum pay or the first Cell in the applicable Level is more than the amount arrived at as per sub-clause (0 above, the pay shall be fixed at minimum pay or the first Cell of that applicable Level,
(B). In the case of Medical Officers in respect of whom Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) is admissible, the pay in the revised pay structure shall be fixed in the following manner:
(i) The existing basic pay shall be multiplied by a factor of 2.57 and the figure so arrived at shall be added to by an amount equivalent to Dearness Allowance on the pre-revised Non-Practicing Allowance admissible as on tat day of January, 2016. The figure so arrived at will be located in that Level in the Pay Matrix and if such an identical figure corresponds to any Cell in the applicable Level of the Pay Matrix, the same shall be the pay, and if no such Cell is available in the applicable Level, the pay shall be fixed at the immediate next higher Cell in that applicable Level of the Pay Matrix.
(ii) The pay so fixed under sub-clause (I) shall be added by the pre-revised Non Practicing Allowance admissible on the existing basic pay.
Illustration:(2)A Government servant who is on Leave on the 1st October, 2017 and is entitled to leave salary shall be entitled to pay in the revised pay structure from 1st October, 2017 or the date of option for the revised pay structure.
(3)A Government servant who is on study leave on the 1st October, 2017 shall be entitled to the pay in the revised pay structure from 1st October, 2017 or the date of option.
(4) A Government servant under suspension, shall continue to draw subsistence allowance based on existing pay structure and his pay in the revised pay structure shall be subject to the final order on the pending disciplinary proceedings.
(5) Where a Government servant holding a permanent post and is officiating in a higher post on regular basis and the pay structure applicable to these two posts are merged into one Level, the pay shall be fixed under sub-rule (1) with reference to the officiating post only and the pay so fixed shall be treated as substantive pay.
(6) Where the existing emoluments exceed the revised emoluments in the case of any Government servant, the difference shall be allowed as personal pay to be absorbed in future increases in pay.
(7) Where in the fixation of pay under sub-rule (1), the pay of a Government servant, who, in the existing pay structure, was drawing immediately before the .1st October, 2017 more pay than another Government servant junior to him in the same cadre, gets fixed in the revised pay structure in a Cell lower than that of such junior, his pay shall be stepped up to the same Cell in the revised pay structure as that of the junior.
(8) Where a Government servant is in receipt of personal pay immediately before the date of notification of these rules, which together with his existing emoluments exceed the revised emoluments, then the difference representing such excess shall be allowed to such Government servant as personal pay to be absorbed in future increases in pay.
(9) In cases where a senior Government servant promoted to a higher post before the 1st October, 2017 draws less pay in the revised pay structure than his junior who is promoted to the higher post on or after the 1st October, 2017, the pay of senior Government servant in the revised pay structure shall be stepped up to an amount equal to the pay as fixed for his junior in that higher post and such stepping up shall be done with effect from the date of promotion of the junior Government servant subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions, namely:-
(a) Both the junior and the senior Government servants belong to the same cadre and the posts in which they have been promoted are identical in the same cadre;
(b) The existing pay structure and the revised pay structure of the lower and higher posts in which they are entitled to draw pay are identical;
(c) The senior Government servants at the time of promotion are drawing equal or more pay than the junior;
(d) The anomaly is directly as a result of the application of the provisions of Rule 20 of these rules or any other rule or order regulating pay fixation on such promotion in the revised pay structure:
Provided that if the junior officer was drawing more pay in the existing pay structure than the senior by virtue of any advance increments granted to him, the provisions of this sub- rule shall not be invoked to step up the pay of the senior officer.
Rajasthan Employees Pay Matrix Calculator
Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2017. The rules with effect from 1st October, 2017.
Fixation of Pay of Rajasthan Servants with simple calculator…
Enter your Pay in Running Pay Band and Select Your Grade Pay. The calculator will give your revised pay indicated with Pay Matrix Table…
Grant of Dearness Relief to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners – Click Here
Grant of Dearness Allowance to Rajasthan State Government employees – Click Here
DA order to Central Autonomous Bodies from 01.01.2018 | 6th CPC – Click Here